Medicare Supplement Plans
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana provides outstanding health benefits to Montana residents including Medicare Supplement insurance plans for individuals over age 65 or those that are eligible for Medicare.
Why Does Your Client Need Medicare Supplement Insurance?
Medicare is a federal program to help older Americans and some disabled Americans pay for the high cost of health care. However, Medicare was never intended to cover all of their health care costs. So even if your client may be covered by Medicare, they are still responsible for a large portion of their health care costs.
Determine Your Client's Eligibility
- Age 65 or Older. Your client must be a Montana resident age 65 or older and have Medicare Parts A and B.
- Under Age 65. If your client is a Montana resident, under age 65, has Medicare Parts A and B, and was deemed Medicare disabled on or after October 18, 2013, their acceptance is guaranteed.
Simply Blue Medicare Supplement Plans
Our Simply Blue Medicare Supplement plans provide simple, high-quality, affordable coverage you need in addition to your basic Medicare coverage.
Simply Blue can:
- Cover your Part A and Part B deductibles
- Cover your copayments or coinsurance
- Improve your health benefits
Find out if Simply Blue is right for you.
Contact your local agent or call 855-730-2227.